Sub-Committees usually consist of members from the Parent Committee that it reports to.
A brief description of the activities carried out by each Sub-Committee is given below.
Reporting to Finance Committee
- To advise the Council upon a priority list of relevant schemes under CIL Funding
- To discuss all personnel matters
- To deal with aspects of Chichester City Council's property
- To determine hiring charges of the Council House
- To deal with all matters relating to the sale or disposal of allotments and any other matters relating to their fiscal management including rental charges
Reporting to Planning & Conservation Committee
Planning Delegation Sub-Committee
- To discuss Planning Applications