Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Registering for support as a clinically vulnerable person

Are you a clinically vulnerable person in need of extra support?

You may not have had contact from West Sussex County Council or Chichester District Council, you may have been missed off the lists that the support services are working from.

You can contact  the West Sussex County Council support Hub here:

West Sussex County Council Coronavirus Community Hub

The County Council Community Hub can also be reached by telephone: 033 022 27980

OR you can register on the Government website here:

Get Coronavirus support as a clinically extremely vulnerable person – UK Government website

Skip to content