Below is the agenda for the Special Meeting of the Finance Committee being held on 8 August 2022.
You can also download a PDF copy of the agenda here: Agenda – Finance Committee (Special Meeting) – 8 August 2022
CHICHESTER CITY COUNCIL
The Council House • North Street • CHICHESTER • West Sussex • PO19 1LQ
Tel: 01243 788502
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Website: www.chichestercity.gov.uk
Town Clerk: R Duggua RD BA (Hons)
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE TO BE HELD IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBER ON MONDAY 8 AUGUST 2022 AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE PRECEDING MEETING OF THE PERSONNEL SUB-COMMITTEE
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive and approve apologies for absence from members of the Committee.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST BY MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE IN MATTERS ON THE AGENDA FOR THIS MEETING
3. TO RECEIVE THE MINUTES OF THE PERSONNEL SUB-COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 21 JULY 2022
4. TO RECEIVE AN ORAL REPORT ON THE MATTERS DISCUSSED AT THE PRECEEDING PERSONNEL SUB-COMMITTEE MEETING (8 AUGUST 2022).
5. PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS ACT 1960)
Proposal to resolve that the public and press be excluded from this meeting for agenda item 6 due to the nature of the business to be transacted, namely confidential staffing matters.
6. SENIOR STAFFING MATTER
To consider the matters arising from the Personnel Sub-Committee meetings held on Thursday 21 July 2022 and Monday 8 August 2022 and agree next steps.
DATE OF NEXT ORDINARY MEETING: TUESDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2022
Members of the Finance Committee
- Councillor Scicluna
- Councillor Barrie
- Councillor Dignum
- Councillor Harry
- Councillor J Hughes
- Councillor K Hughes
Ex Officio Members :
- The Mayor (Councillor Joy)
- The Deputy Mayor (Councillor Plowman)
- Chairman of Planning & Conservation Committee (Councillor Quail)
- Chairman of Community Affairs Committee (Councillor Apel)
The filming, photographing and recording of City Council meetings is now permitted by those members of the press and public attending. This includes the use of mobile devices by those using social media. It would be appreciated if anyone who wishes to do this could let the Chairman know before the meeting commences.
However, these provisions will not apply on occasions where the press and public are excluded from the meeting when confidential matters are discussed.
It is requested that discretion is exercised and nothing done to disrupt or distract the meeting in any way. The Chairman will reserve the right to request that filming/recording ceases if it is having a detrimental effect upon the meeting. If you do not wish to be filmed then please let the Chairman know so that alternative arrangements can be made.