These are the current job vacancies at Chichester City Council. Please see the job details for further information and application details.
Committee and Communities Officer (Maternity Cover – 12 months) – 30 hours per week
Chichester City Council is looking for a friendly, professional, and self-motivated Committee and Communities Officer.
30 hours per week
This role is office based in central Chichester with the possibility to work from home once training is completed. The salary will be from £28,371.00 FTE, dependant on qualifications and experience.
- To be the first point of contact responsible for Committee and Working Group meetings, including preparing agendas, papers, and minute-taking and maintenance of attendance and minute books; and coordinate actions arising from those meetings.
- Liaise with other staff as necessary to ensure smooth administration of the Committee and Working Group meetings and other Council’s affairs as appropriate.
- To work with community and voluntary groups in support of City Council projects.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Self-motivation and be able to work under own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Awareness of the role of the City Council in local government
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good IT skills, including word processing, emailing, and the ability to quickly pickup skills for any project-specific software
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, organised and adaptable.
If you would like an informal chat about the post, please contact Kim Martin, Deputy Town Clerk, on 01243 788502
For an application form, please email: email@example.com
Application forms can also be obtained in person from the reception desk at the Council House, North Street, Chichester.
Closing date 16 December 2022
Interviews will be held week commencing 2 January 2023.