Agenda – Full Council (Special meeting) – 24 October 2022
Below is the agenda for the Special meeting of Full Council taking place on 24 October 2022.
You can also download a PDF copy of the agenda here: Agenda – Full Council (Special meeting) – 24 October 2022
Supporting papers for this meeting are only available in PDF format. Please use the links below to download
- Supporting statement for co-option – Philip Wilson-Marks
- Supporting statement for co-option – Simon Oakley
- Supporting statement for co-option – Rhys Chant
CHICHESTER CITY COUNCIL
TO MEMBERS OF THE CITY COUNCIL
MEMBERS ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO ATTEND A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF CHICHESTER TO BE HELD AT 4.00PM ON MONDAY 24 OCTOBER 2022 IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBER, THE COUNCIL HOUSE, NORTH STREET, CHICHESTER
17 October 2022
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive and approve apologies and reasons for absence from members of the Council.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST BY MEMBERS OF THE CITY COUNCIL IN MATTERS ON THE AGENDA FOR THIS MEETING
3. CO-OPTION PROCESS
An introduction from the Town Clerk
4. PRESENTATIONS FROM APPLICANTS FOR CO-OPTION TO THE CASUAL VACANCY ON THE CITY COUNCIL (EAST WARD)
Five minute presentations from each candidate in support of their applications.
- 4.15pm – Philip Wilson-Marks – via Zoom (supporting statement attached)
- 4.25pm – Simon Oakley
- 4.35pm – Rhys Chant (supporting statement attached)
5. CONSIDERATION OF CO-OPTION APPLICATIONS
To consider the applications and undertake a voting process to select the successful candidate.
6. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Date of next ordinary meeting – 14 December 2022
The filming, photographing and recording of City Council meetings is now permitted by those members of the press and public attending. This includes the use of mobile devices by those using social media. It would be appreciated if anyone who wishes to do this could let the Chairman know before the meeting commences.
However, these provisions will not apply on occasions where the press and public are excluded from the meeting when confidential matters are discussed.
It is requested that discretion is exercised and nothing done to disrupt or distract the meeting in any way. The Chairman will reserve the right to request that filming/recording ceases if it is having a detrimental effect upon the meeting. If you do not wish to be filmed then please let the Chairman know so that alternative arrangements can be made