Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Mayor’s Parlour

The Mayor’s Parlour was added to the Council House in 1880 when the Old Court Room was built and is used by the Mayor to meet and entertain guests.

The Parlour contains a set of chairs in the style of Hepplewhite and paintings by George Smith and Abraham Pether amongst others.

Skip to content