NOTICE OF ELECTION – Chichester City Council
4 MAY 2023
1. Elections are to be held of Councillors for the following Wards:-
to be elected
|CHICHESTER CENTRAL WARD||2|
|CHICHESTER EAST WARD||4|
|CHICHESTER NORTH WARD||4|
|CHICHESTER SOUTH WARD||4|
|CHICHESTER WEST WARD||4|
2. Nomination papers may be obtained from the Elections Office at East Pallant House, Chichester, and must be delivered there on any day after the date of this notice but not later than 4PM on Tuesday, 4 APRIL 2023. They may also be obtained from the person named above.
3. If any election is contested, the poll will take place on THURSDAY, 4 MAY 2023.
4. The last date to register to vote in this poll is Monday, 17 April 2023. Applications can be made online https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
5. The last date for receipt of any requests to change or cancel permanent postal or postal proxy votes or for new postal vote applications to be effective for this election is 5 pm on Tuesday, 18 APRIL 2023. Any new applications for proxy votes or changes to existing proxy votes must reach the Returning Officer at East Pallant House, East Pallant, Chichester, PO19 1TY by 5pm on Tuesday, 25 APRIL 2023 to be effective for this election.
6. Applications for a Voter Authority Certificate or an Anonymous Elector’s Document valid for this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 25 April 2023. Applications can be made online: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-photo-id-voter-authority-certificate.
7. The last date and time for the receipt of an unforeseen medical emergency proxy vote is 5 pm on THURSDAY,4 MAY 2023.
Dated 22 March 2023