Here we will post the latest news and updates about the Chichester City Neighbourhood Plan
8 November 2021
In order to refresh and widen the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group, a meeting was held in the Assembly Room for people who had expressed an interest in joining the Steering Group.
Following a presentation by the City Council’s consultants, Feria Urbanism about the way forward, attendees highlighted the skills and experience they would like to offer and discussed the functional areas they would like to get involved with.
A second meeting was arranged to further develop the ideas and allocate tasks.
You can see more here: Neighbourhood Plan Terms of Reference and meetings
- Good progress being made now on the PLACE assessments given the end of June deadline
- Six of the eleven site identified now completed
- New PLACE groups being set up for West Broyle, Swanfield and Hornet /St Pancras areas
- Meeting with Steering Committee and expert group to explain the process for the Neighbourhood Plan
- Excellent study by John Pegg on urban landscape presented to the Steering Group and will be made into a video presentation
- PLACE workshop to be set up for Wednesday 21st July
- Some changes being made to the Steering Committee members to ensure continuity for meetings
- Web site to be updated monthly after the Steering Committee meeting
27 April 2021
- New look web site to reflect restart of public engagement
- Trial PLACE activity going on at Parklands and Whyke
- Estate boards to be removed in the Chichester Conservation Area for 10 years
- Questions from Linda Boize and Councillors on the Neighbourhood plan. Check out the Council Minutes of 26th April.
If you have any further questions or would like more information, please email us at: email@example.com
Please note: Previous news articles about the Chichester City Neighbourhood Plan have now been archived. If you have any questions about this, please contact the email address above.